Friday, November 11, 2011

Kicking it off.

*shuffles note cards, grabs the glue, and a corkboard*

Hello! If you are actually reading this, you probably are either A. Very interested in the Sims, or B. My friends, who just love listening to me talk. Some are both, I hope.. Maybe... I sound like a snob already.

ANYWAY!!!!!

Welcome to my 8th-ish blog (Yeah, I'm not good at this, I can kill cactus plants from lack of water.) and first one to have a decent direction. I've decided to start a Sims 3 world project (Thank you to the forums at ModTheSims for inspiring me to stop being lazy, and being my go to place for wonderful creations). As part of this, I'll be posting stories, pictures, and frustrations that come as I learn the parts of building I usually never do. I might even stick in a few tutorial posts if I feel I can add something unique to the "How to Plays".

I considered doing this with a Let's Play video series too, but there is no way it'd ever get done (Cactus, remember that, it's important if you ever wait for updates!!!)

So..... Now that I've boasted about my abilities and proved I'm super Leet, let's get started shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment