Friday, November 11, 2011

Best Links Ever.

I'm going to drop a list of the best Sims Links I think exist here. If you feel your favorite site should be included, no pitchforks or angry poking is needed!! Just drop me a line in the comments with a link. If you are here to hawk your Chinese watches, knock off junk, or otherwise, I do actually have a pitchfork that will be interesting to you. :D (Links to your own blog/videos/forum about the Sims is fine!)
Please note I play Sims 3 exclusively these days, and own the Base Game, Late Night, World Adventures, and Generations. (I might be adding Ambitions, not sure yet!)

ModTheSims: I can't believe I only found this place recently. Despite never remembering my password, these guys are the Royalty of Simming.
Link: ModtheSims.info

The Sims Wiki: Always a good source of "Hey, where is this?" info
Link: Sims.wikia.com

The Official Create-A-World Walk-through by Rain:
Link: TS3.com

The Sims Resource: Where I go when I can't remember my MTS password again. :P Kidding, this place is awesome too.
Link: Thesimsresource.com

More will be added! Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment